Latest developments in the treatment of OCD – Assisi, ITALY- May, 13th -14th 2013
- Practical lessons from research for improving CBT for OCD.
- Common issues in the treatment of OCD: how to motivate patients to use E/RP.
- The Use of Imaginal Exposure in OCD: Why, When and How?
- Interpersonal vicious cycles in the maintenance of OCD.
- Treatment of childhood OCD.
- Use of metaphor, defusion and acceptance: new tools in the treatment of OCD. ACT and mindfulness.
- Complex clinical cases.
Barbara Barcaccia, ITALY
Kitty Dahl, NORWAY
Reuven Dar, ISRAEL
Jonathan Huppert, ISRAEL
Francesco Mancini, ITALY
Patrick B. McGrath, USA
Gisela Röper, GERMANY